Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm paying attention Universe!!

The Mixer show was a success. The room was grand. The turnout was tremendous. Though I didn't sell anything, I had a lot of positive feedback.
This was a very challenging show for me to follow through with for various reasons, most of which had nothing to do with art. Lately I've been very deliberately nurturing my right brain...lots of rest, reading great books, listening to and being present with friends and family, & absorbing at the beauty around me. I've had no agenda but to enjoy the moments.
Recent events have challenged me and taught me. I'm paying attention Universe!! I feel that this has put me on my way to a new stage of my artistic career. I'm thinking, about different process', different purpose and a different path, a path that is organic in it's destination.
Awareness creates and ever changing life.
I look forward to painting again. Soon.

1 comment:

  1. Nice review of the show for you and I look forward to your new paintings!

    ReplyDelete