Friday, March 22, 2013

TGISpring

After what seemed like an eternity of winter, rain and grey skies,the sun came out this morning. I have not blogged for many months...thoughts have come and gone, come and stayed, but I have not shared them...until now. I suppose I've been hibernating somewhat.

I have spent many moments pondering life and the everyday.  I have decided that there is much to ponder! The choices we have made and continue to make and how they effect so much of our lives.  I do not have regrets as I believe that all things that we face in our lives are present for a reason.  I face the good things with pride and know that I have created these moments.  I try to face the unpleasant things with the notion that - I am meant to learn something here, I must face this and deal with it in the here and now, only then can I move on... only then will I ensure that this does not revisit me. When I remember this it makes those unpleasant things a challenge to be concurred. There is a certain amount of peace and finality that comes with knowing you can't "sweep things under the carpet".
This is what comes with age I suppose.  Youth may be wasted on the young, but the wisdom we have accumulated through the fearlessness of youth is not wasted on me.  So then, there is no waste...just experience and memories and new moments to come... 

I have spent many hours in the studio over the past months.  I have created many paintings.  As always, I look forward to many more hours painting and creating.

I have an Exhibition coming up at the Port Moody Public library April 2nd - April 30th
 
I will also be participating in the Port Moody Art Walk on April 13 - 14th at my studio located at 2709 Esplanade Ave, Port Moody.

For more NEW works, please see my website:  www.leesahanna.com   Happy Spring.

1 comment: